Small Juggling Scarves - Pack of 10 - Mixed (CE Marked)
- Buy 20 for €10.95 each and save 27%
Juggling scarves are perfect for teaching people to juggle, even small children!
They fall to the ground much slower than balls, giving you more time to learn the juggling pattern.
These scarves are CE, too, making them safe to use for sensory play. We recommend a light wash before first use with very young children.
Juggling scarves are perfect for teaching people to juggle. They fall to the ground much slower than balls, making it easier to learn.
You can use them to help smaller children work through the basics of throwing and catching. Since they're so colourful, fun, and slow-moving, it's easy to make a game out of catching!
Juggling scarves are also great fun for jugglers of all abilities. Whether you're practising something complex and need to slow it down or working on something to surprise an audience, juggling scarves are not to be overlooked!
Our scarves have been through extensive UK testing to get CE certification. This means they are certified safe for toddlers and don't contain any harmful dyes. Juggling scaves make great sensory play toys for smaller pre-jugglers. Kids and adults can have great fun playing with these in a variety of ways.
Use your imagination, get creative, and have fun while helping your little ones develop their early gross motor skills!
We recommend that you give them a light wash before first use with young children.
100% nylon, 40cm x 40cm
|Country of Manufacture||China|
- Sushi Go€17.95
- Balloonia Modelling Balloons - Complete Set - 100 Balloons + booklet + pumpSpecial Price €9.95 €11.95
- Firetoys DynaPro Contact Poi - CosmosSpecial Price €53.95 €54.95
- Mega Jump Double Dutch€13.95
- Pedal Go (aka Step Fun)€31.95
- DiamondFX Split Cake Facepaints - 30g€10.95 €10.95
- Balloonia Modelling Balloons - Complete Set - 50 Balloons + booklet + pumpSpecial Price €6.95 €7.95
- BOLT OneSevenFive€13.95
- The Mind€14.95