24" Unicycle: Club Freestyle (Black Tyre)
The Club Freestyle unicycles are excellent quality and value freestyle unicycles available in various colours.
These are ideal for a complete beginner up to more advanced tricks and the 24" size is a great all-round size.
TOP QUALITY BEGINNERS FREESTYLE UNICYCLE
The Club Freestyle unicycle offers good quality at a fantastic price. It is suitable for bigger children or adults from beginner level to more advanced tricks. It's a great all-rounder.
Due to their square shoulders and saddle mounted handle, these unicycles are also a great unicycle to get going with hops and freestyle tricks.
The 24" version is more suitable for travelling long distances compared to the 20" version.
All the unicycles in this range are fitted with top quality Kenda Kikzumbut 24" x 1.95" non-marking freestyle tyres. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use (best suited to smooth surfaces)
RECOMMENDED LEG LENGTH SIZES FOR UNICYCLE:
Minimum Leg Length: 31.1" (79cm)
Maximum Leg Length: 36.4" (92.5cm)
Minimum Leg Length with cut down seat post: 27.2" (69-cm)
Note that these sizes are from the crotch to the floor wearing shoes, not trouser sizes.
- Saddle: Club Unicycle Saddle - Black
- Seatpost : UDC 'Standard' Seatpost 300mm - (25.4)
- Seatpost Clamp: Quick Release Seatpost Clamp - Black (28.6mm)
- Frame: 24" Club Unicycle Frame - Black, Orange, Green 40mm
- Wheel-size: 24"
- Tyre: 24 x 1.95 White Walled tyre
- Rim: Robust 36 hole aluminium rim in Black
- Spokes: 36 Spokes
- Hub: UDC CrMO Cotterless Hub - 36 Hole
- Cranks: Steel Standard Cotterless Cranks - Chrome 127mm
- Pedals: Round Plastic Pedals - Black
|Country of Manufacture||Taiwan|
|Frame||Shiny Nimbus II frame with split bearing housings and high quality 40mm moisture sealed bearings (6203-2rs).|
|Saddle||Club Freestyle saddle with handle and rear bumper.|
|Seat Post||Anti-Movement Aluminium Tube 300mm long and 25.4mm in diameter with quick release clamp|
|Rim||Wide flange UDC hub for greater wheel strength.|
|Hub||Robust aluminium rim.|